Friday, July 17, 2009

Making Memories......

LAKE GEVEVA

Dada took an entire week off work so we could go on a little vacation. We were supposed to go to Lake Geneva on Tuesday and stay 2 nights. Mama and Dada were so excited on Monday they made the decision to take me for an extra night. After my SHORT nap, we hurried out of the house so we could start our vacation a day early. Mama told me that we were "making memories." Little did she know what kind of memories... you may be wondering why there are only a few pics from our "vacation."..........................

BECAUSE I refused to sleep in the hotel!!!!!! I climbed right out of the pack-n-play. Mama and Dada drove me around Lake Gevena, tried to lay down with me, sang to me, let me watch TV..... EVERYTHING they could think of. After hours of this, and me crying "home" they gave up and took me home. I am sure this is a memory they won't soon forget! Sorry:-(

FIRST TRAIN RIDE
Because our vacation plans changed, we tried to do other fun family stuff while Dada was home. I went on my first train ride and loved it!!!!! I kept yelling for Thomas. I can't wait to go see him in August and go for another train ride!
Look at the tracks Dada

LZ BEACH
On Thursday the sun was shinning and we decided it was a great day for the beach and spray park. Dada helped me build sand castles with tunnels for water.

Just filled up the bucket with water for my tunnel.....
Mama's turn to help me get water....
What's up ladies???????????

Then it was off to the spray park. I was LOVING the water!!!!!
Wheeeeeee
CONCERT IN THE PARK

I was so tired after a great morning at the beach that I slept 3 hours. Mama and Dada decided that because I was so well rested they would take me to a concert in the park. It was beautiful weather and I had a great time running around. Here is a picture of Dada and I dancing.
Catch me!!!!!

Dada you are too slow, try and catch me Sammy
Ryan, you want to try and keep up?????

No comments: