Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 4th Weekend

Happy 4th of July


What a busy weekend! My mama had a hard time picking just a few pictures from each of the fun things we have done.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

LAKE ZURICH BEACH & SPRAY PARK


On Friday Mama and Dada took me to the spray park and the beach in Lake Zurich. I loved the spray park last year, even though I was walking yet. It was a little chilly so I was not a huge fan of getting soaked, but I had so much fun!



I was being a "sally" when the water shot up!

Then we went down to the beach. I didn't really do much except for stand around and people watch. Maybe next time Mama will remember my shovel:-(


----------------------------------------------------------------------------


HANGING WITH THE NEIGHBORS

On Friday we had a BBQ with the neighbors. Patty always plays with me and I have so much fun. Mama is always very appreciative!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After our BBQ Mama and Dada kept me up REALLY late and took me to see my first firework show. I LOVED it and was a total rockstar! Sorry there are no pics from this, Mama forgot her camera.


Batter up Patty


BARRINGTON PARADE

On Saturday we went to the Barrington parade with our neighbors.

Smile Ryan!
Smiling with my buddy Logan!


All smiles on America's Birthday

"More Candy Sammy"


After the parade we went to Patty's parents house to pick some strawberries... they were YUMMY! Once again, Sammy was taking good care of me. Mama is so thankful for all her help!!!




Finally, the day ended with a BBQ at Grandma & Grandpa's house. Aunt Charolette was helping me play baseball with AJ.

My new favorite hobby... throwing Grandpa's rocks in the water:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the parade pics. Love the Thomas trunks too! Mom's hair is looking nice, Q! Tell her from me, okay? :)