Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fun summer weekend!

What a weekend!!!!!! We kept very busy and are completely exhausted, but had a great time!
On Saturday we went to Toys R Us for a Thomas playdate. They had hats for the kiddos to decorate, coloring sheets, and other Thomas stuff.
Here I am with my Thomas hat.
Why can't I take everything off the shelf????
Can I pick out a Thomas car?


How about this one?
Check out my pimped out hat:-)

Saturday night we went to a firework festival. In order to get there you had to park and take a bus. It was a short ride, but I was excited to get to go on a bus for the first time!
Watching the boats with Rocky
As usual, Sammy was taking good care of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was showing the police man my moves.... watch out!
Just when I thought the fun was over, Auntie Kelly & Uncle Ryan invited us up on the boat. So, Sunday morning we got up and heading to WI. I was so excited that TT was there too!

I see the boat!

Smile Jurczyk Family!
Hanging with Mama on the boat
Cheese
TT and Uncle Adam went tubing first. TT was not thrilled:-(

Next it was my turn, and to Mama's surprise.... I LOVED IT!!!!!
Thanks Aunt Kelly and Uncle Ryan, we had a great time! Now I just have to wait to meet your baby.... only a few more weeks.... although after todays boat ride it may be sooner:-) XOXO

No comments: