Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hanging with the Koczersut Family

On Sunday night we went to see the Koczersut Family. I always have such a good time with Peyton and wished we could play more often.
Here we are taking a ride in her car, notice my arm around her:-) Could she be any more adorable?!?!?!?!?
Eating the BEST pizza ever!!!!! Thanks for dinner! FYI, we took this picture right before she serenaded me with a Miley song... so stinkin cute!
Dada made us hold hands when we walked across the street to go for our boat ride.
Smiling for one last pic before we get on the boat.
I was not so sure about this whole boat thing. But I sat still in the back with Mama, Auntie Trish, and Peyton.

A little more relaxed here....
Kiss Kiss Peyton, love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute couple you two are!! XOXO I cannot handle it! :)