Monday, August 30, 2010

Q is BEYOND excited to have a super hero buddy! At just 6 months of age, they have already started playing! Q is doing much better then I expected him to do now that Zachary is moving. He is into all Q's toys, which I know can be tough but he is doing great!
Here is Q turning Zachary into a Transformer


Quintin wasn't happy that I wouldn't let him cover Zachary's eyes.
Ok... just for a quick pic:-)

Now it's time to transform from a Transformer to Mickey
6 MORE WEEKS TILL DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This has made my life so much easier. I can put Zachary down and he will give himself a bottle.
I think morning is the best time. The boys are in good moods and just play play play!
and do some snuggling too.....

Now we are off to the beach

Mommy's boys
OMG... Daddy and Q out on the jet ski...AHHHHH!!!!! Hold him tight Daddy!

3.... 2..... 1.... JUMP

Me and my boys

A SHORT video of Q jumping. He must have done this 100 times!




No comments: