Sunday, August 1, 2010

Once again I have a random bunch of pics! On Saturday night Randy and I had a wedding in WI. The boys spent the night at my sisters. We had a great time away and look forward to returning the favor to Stac & Cam in a few weeks. It is very hard for me to leave the boys over night but it is nice to know they are in SUPER hands. Q was in heaven!!!!! He absolutely loves being at the Willis house.

This pic kills me! Uncle Cam is soooo amazing with the kids!!!!!
I <3 these boys!!!!!!

A second away from crawling.
Many of you may remember Aubrey from our wedding. She lived across the street from my family many years ago. Her and her family moved to Boise many years ago. We miss them all and were so excited to have her in town for a short visit.

While she was visiting we went to a carnival, the kiddos had a great time!

Zachary was sad he couldn't go on the rides with the big kids.


While Aubs was in town we went to my parents to celebrate my dad's birthday. Q brought along his favorite book to read to Papa. I will be adding a video of that to the blog soon.
Look at the cute Boise shirts that Aubrey brought for us.....
Here is a pic of Randy and I enjoying the beautiful wedding.


No comments: