Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Brotherly Love

Quintin writes....
"Now that Zachary is crawling, he is starting to check out MY toys. Mom said she is so proud of me for how well I am handling it!"
"You see Zachary, this is how you build with clippos"
"Wanna build it together?"


Watching the relationship develop between the boys is the most AMAZING thing in the world! Quintin must tell me a million times a day to play with him. I do the best I can but the reality is, he needs a buddy:-) I am very lucky to be able to stay home with my boys, but it is hard to keep up with them. Q is definitely ready for some play time. T minus 2 weeks until his first day of preschool:-) If I can time it right, maybe Zachary will nap while Q is at school and I can have some time to get caught up around here!

No comments: