Thursday, September 2, 2010

Two and a half years ago we had Quintin evaluated by Early Intervention. He qualified for occupational therapy, developmental therapy, and speech therapy (for eating.... clearly not speech issues!!!!) Over the year he has slowly dropped DT and then ST. He has continued to work with Sakina & Winter for a group OT session once a week. With the start of preschool next week, we have decided he was ready to say goodbye to OT. He went and picked out flowers for the ladies and was SO proud to give them.

I snuck a few pics when he wasn't looking:-)

This is Sakina's adorable gym!!! Q really loves and needs the big rough swinging, jumping & playing!



Q with (from left to right) Sakina, Debbie & Winter

Saying bye to these ladies had the potential to be very emotional for me. Unfortunately, I was only saying goodbye for 2 weeks. Zachary is still having some pretty tough days. We had him evaluated last Friday. After 2 1/2 hours of meeting with 3 therapists they all agree that first and foremost, we need to get back to the GI and address the severity of his reflux. This will most likely mean a scope which upsets me to tears!!!!! There are red flags of sensory, which they feel may be caused by the reflux. I can't even believe this is happening AGAIN!

"Auntie Stacey always gets the best pics when she is babysitting:-) This is a goofy smile but you can see how silly I can be, and my 2 teeth:-)"
I have a feeling we will be seeing at least one more bottom teeth soon!

Melts my heart!


YUMMY!!!!!


No comments: