Thursday, September 30, 2010

Catch up pics....

I have been pretty exhausted lately and really slacking on the blog posts. Here is a little catch up post of random pics....
Look who is pulling himself to standing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vanessa and I LOVE to watch our kiddos grow up together. The kids have done swimming together since they were babies. On Monday they started in a new swimming program. They were both sooooo excited!
Couldn't you just eat them up!?!?!?!?!?
Q getting ready to jump in
Trinity and Q are currently the only two kiddos with the teacher
That is Quintin on the stairs climbing to the top of the dolphin slide
My friend Rachel got Q a puzzle a few months ago and every since he is obsessed with puzzles. Every night we have a "date" when Zachary goes to bed. It is Q & Mommy's special time. The other night we had a puzzle & cookie date:-)
I often post some of my favorite pics and give my sister the credit. She typically gets the best pictures of the kids. They also TYPICALLY smile more for her then me... BUT not always.....
Wonder what he is crying about????????
THE GRASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"No more pics Auntie Stac!"
MUAH!

1 comment:

Rachel Wiegman said...

Very cute!!! I CANNOT believe Zachary is pulling up!!! What a big boy! And... I'm so glad I got Q hooked on puzzles! What a fun date- night with Mommy!