Tuesday, November 17, 2009

On Monday we went to Tree House. It is an indoor play center in Lake Zurich. It was our first visit, but won't be our last!
I was a little unsure about it, so Mama went down with me...
Getting ready to go down with Trinity
Thanks Kasey for helping me go down!

That night Mama and Dada decided that it was time to let me try wearing undies. I have been doing so wonderful in my pull up, they thought I deserved a try. It was only for a short while, but I did great!!!
Check out who is one them..... SPIDERMAN!!!!!

I don't totally understand why Mama's belly is getting so big, but she said it is because there is a baby in there. She is 25 weeks already. I can't believe my brother will be here in 15 weeks!!!!!!!!!! We are all so excited for him to join our family.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cannot wait to go with you guys!! It looked like fun! Mom looks great too. But we love the undies!