Friday, November 27, 2009

Kicking off the Holiday Season!

What a great kick off to the holiday season!
We started our Thanksgiving at Grandma & Grandpa's house.
Three generations....
I love my Auntie Jodi!!!

I had so much fun playing with Will & James. So much fun that the last thing I wanted to do was stop and pose for a picture!
Hugs for James

The second half of our Thanksgiving celebration was at Aunt Shari and Uncle Jim's house.
Uncle Jim was playing WII with me. He kept tightening the strap on my remote in fear that I may let go of it right into his TV:-)
Batter up

Do I have the cutest cousins or what?!?!?!? Love you Coco & Dede!
Snuggling with Uncle Jim and watching Charlie Brown
After a great Thanksgiving yesterday I was so excited to decorate for Christmas today!!!

I was being silly and decorating myself:-)

Every year Mama and Dada hang their wedding favor ornament at the top of the tree. This year I got to do it!
Dada worked so hard on the lights outside! He did a GREAT job!

After nap, Papa came over to continue a great tradition! He helps me set up the Christmas train he got me for my 1st Christmas. We had so much fun & I look forward to this tradition for many years to come!
Papa said I was such a good helper!

Choo Choo

Love you SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much Papa!!!
A great day ended with a great night. Mama and Dada took me to the parade of lights in Crystal Lake. It was past my bedtime and a little chilly, but overall I was a good boy and had a great time!
Check out the Polar Express...


No comments: