Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Dress up!

You will notice that there is only one picture in this post that I am in "normal" clothes. Mama bought me a few Halloween costumes after Halloween to use as dress up. I LOVE changing from Batman, to Spiderman, to a Power Ranger!
On Monday night Auntie Carrie & Auntie Kaley came over to have dinner and hang out. Auntie Carrie brought me the coolest Halloween book EVER! I love it so much, and I love it even more when she reads it to me! THANKS Auntie Carrie!!!

Smiling with my Aunties!

Here is one of my new dress up outfits!

On Tuesday when Mama was at work, I played dress up with Colin & Kaitlyn. We had so much fun... here are a few pics!




We love each other sooooooooooooo much!!!! I am so lucky to get this special time with them twice a week while Mama goes to work!

No comments: