Sunday, November 15, 2009

Kaitlyn & Colin's 4th Birthday Party

KAITLYN & COLIN'S 4TH BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!
On Sunday we went to Kaitlyn & Colin's birthday party. It was so much fun. We had time to play in the pool and then headed to the play area for cake and good times. Enjoy the pics:-)
Daddy was my swimming buddy. I gave him a run for his money b/c as usual I was on the go!
Wheeeeeeeeeeeee

Mama said there was NO WAY she was wearing a bathing suit!!!
Daddy went down the big slide!
Cheese

Playing Legos with Papa

Time for some yummy cake

The birthday girl getting her face painted. Isn't she just so beautiful!!!! She has another surgery on Thursday. She is sooo brave!!!

Picking out my tattoo

Oops, was I supposed to smile?

Playing "dunk it" with the big boys! (yes, there was a basketball court in the play room!)

Daddy had to leave to go out of town right from the party so Mama said we could go to Kaitlyn & Colin's house to watch them open presents.

What's this Auntie Stacey?

Muah, I LOVE you Auntie Stacey!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAITLYN & COLIN. THANKS FOR A GREAT DAY!!!!!

No comments: