Friday, September 4, 2009

Superman, TT & Baby Morgan

Last week Grandma Young took me to Toys R Us to pick out a new pair of PJ's while Mama and Dada went to the Cubs game. I picked out Superman. I was flying all over the house. I even opened the front door several times and yelled to the neighbors "I'm Superman."


Can you see my cape?
TT and Auntie Nessa came for a visit the other night. I LOVE spending time with Trinity!!!!

Check out my moves.... going in for the kill...

Pucker up cutie pie, XOXO

Time to finally meet Baby Morgan. She was a perfect angel the entire visit! I even sang a quick song to her before running off to check things out.

Mama loved every second of her time with Baby Morgan.

I was too busy playing Wii with Uncle Ryan to be jealous..... STRIKE!
Thanks for playing with me!

No comments: