Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

On Saturday we went to see Baby Jack. He is such a cutie! Mama and Dada enjoyed spending time with him, as well as his mommy and daddy. They said Johnny and Bri are good friends, and hope to see them all again soon!!!!!
Here are the boys and their boys. Oh how life has changed! From JJ Phat, to poopy diapers:-)
Of course I was loving the doggy!
Jack was not so sure about this hug, but I was determined!

On Monday we went to the petting zoo. I went on my first pony ride.
This is so fun!
Sammy came with us too.

We were feeding all the animals.
They must have been hungry! I thought it was hysterical. Check out the video....
Mama stayed far away from the animals.



More feeding....
He was silly! Listen to my giggle at the end. I was doing this the whole time until mama turned on the video.


No comments: