Sunday, September 13, 2009

MUSIC....
On Wednesday, Trinity and I started music again after taking the summer off. I was so excited to be back in class together again!
Are we just the cutest couple or what?!?!?!?
This is my teacher, Ms. Marta. She is so great! I know I am going to love spending every Wednesday morning with her!
I wanted to be right in the action at all times.

FALL FESTIVAL
On Saturday morning, Dada and I spent some quality time with Uncle Adam and Trinity. Both our mommies were enjoying a weekend away in Galena. Here we are at the petting zoo.

Uncle Adam took Trinity on a pony ride.


Next it was my turn.
Doing some pumpkin art.
GALENA..........
Here is the house that Mama spent her weekend with 9 of her best friends. She missed me lots, but had such a great time!
Doing some shopping in town

5K
On Sunday morning I went to cheer on Auntie Stacey and Uncle Cam as they ran a 5k.
Go Uncle Cam!!!!
Go, go, go....
Great job, just over 25 minutes
Here comes Auntie Stacey! RUN!!!! Congrats on your best time yet!
Great job!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: