Sunday, August 30, 2009

The past week

Last week Mama went back to her very part time job. I am wondering if I should be insulted that she keeps talking about how much she enjoys "the break." Break from what?????? Two days a week Auntie Stacey, Kaitlyn and Colin come to watch me, and Grandma comes one day. I sure do enjoy my time with all of them!!!!!

On Saturday we bundled up for this lovely August weather and headed to my first football game. My neighbor Ryan was playing. He is a stud! They won 30 to zip (and it was the first game of the season... go PR!!!!)
Can you see him center field? He is number 87.
Mama should have video taped this.... I was signing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to Auntie Angie's baby. Can't wait to meet "nugget."

Spending some quality time with Auntie Carrie.....

AND Auntie Kaley... are you jealous gentlemen??????
Uncle Ben is a real great influence:-) Cheers!
On Sunday Mama and Dada were lucky enough to be invited by Auntie Nessa and Uncle Adam to go to the Cubs game. Can you believe they had 3rd row behind the dugout?!?!?!? I don't understand... why were TT and I left behind?
Talk about a great view!

No comments: