Saturday, August 1, 2009

Play Group and Open Gym

On Thursday it was Mama's turn turn to host play group. Mama is lucky enough to still be included in lots of fun things with her friends from her old work. She left them to be with me!

Mama & Baby Addie

Emmy & I hiding so we don't have to take naps.
Bye Morgan, thanks for playing!!!!
I was such a pimp, just me and a bunch of chicks:-)
Mama and Dada took me to open gym. This is a great place for me to go and get out all my energy. It wears out Mama and Dada too!!!
Here I am running and jumping off the end of a trampoline
It took me a long time to get comfortable with this, but Sakina (my OT) works with me in something just like it!
ROLL

Dada was helping me hold on to the rope and swing into the foam pit.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Getting ready to go down the big blow up slide..... SO FUN!
Using my big muscles to swing

No comments: