Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The past week...

Mama took me to play with Emmy. Emmy and I have been playing together for almost 2 years now. Mama and Ms. Heather joke about our ability to play well together... BUT look, we are rolling the ball back and forth, even if it only lasted a moment:-)

HOLY COW... I am only 1 and I went pee pee on the potty!!!!! Mama was so excited! She even let me call Dada at work and tell him all by myself. I really am becoming such a big boy! Mama says it is bitter sweet, not sure what that means.
On Friday Mama went out to dinner with her "girls." Since she was picking up Auntie Kaley she said I could come for a quick visit before bed. Auntie Kaley and Uncle Ben turned on Thomas for me, can you tell I was excited?!?!?!?
Here are a few silly pictures of me playing with Kaitlyn and Colin. We always have so much fun together!

CHEESE!!!!! XOXO

No comments: