Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

FRIDAY

On Friday my friend Noah came over to play. He is almost exactly one year younger than me. We are going to be great buds!

Here we are being silly.


OFF TO THE ZOO
On Saturday Mama and Dada took me to the zoo. My friend Logan, who lives across the street, invited us. They were so generous and even gave us free passes... THANKS!
Dada and TJ were working hard to read the map and find the Dinosaurs.
Logan and I hanging in our strollers.

Smiling with Mama and Dada

There was a BIG gator right behind us.
Check out the ape behind us eating cardboard
BERTINI BBQ
After we went to the zoo, we went to the Bertini's house (my aunt, uncle and cousins). I did pretty well considering I only slept 20 minutes ALL day! Mama forgot to rotate this silly picture of me wearing swim goggles.
Kaitlyn was having so much fun pushing around Cookie in the stroller. See her laying in the bottom?
This is my CRAZY Uncle Jim (great uncle to be exact!)
Coco is so much fun! She took all three of us outside to play with chalk.
Of couse I was way too busy to smile for a picture.
Ok fine, one pic, but I am not smiling!

No comments: