Wednesday, May 27, 2009

GURNEE MILLS
Today Mama and I went to the mall with Grandma, Auntie Stacey, Kaitlyn and Colin. Can you believe I lasted 3 1/2 hours?!?!?!? That is a record. Mama was prepared and had lots of toys and snacks to help me keep busy. Kaitlyn switched spots with me so I could sit in the double stroller and play with Colin. This was a HUGE help!!!
Can you believe they have this in the middle of the food court?!?!?!?
We were waiting for our McDonalds lunch.
I LOVE this mall... it has lots of fun rides!
Riding a cycle

CUBS GAME
On Sunday night my I spent the night at my cousins house so Mama and Dada could go to the Cubs game. It was Dada's birthday gift.
This just goes to show that nothing good comes out taking your own picture.
Mama and Dada were sitting just 10 rows behind Mr. T.... I pitty the foo

PARADE
In honor of Memorial Day, Crystal Lake had a parade. Dada and I were waiting patiently for it to start.

There goes the fire truck.

SLEEPOVER
My first sleepover at the Willis house was a success. Colin was so nice to give up his room for me and sleep in Kaitlyn's room. I slept a solid 12 hours!
Auntie Stacey always takes such good care of me and I love her SOOO much!

I love to play with Colin's guitar. Mama says she is putting me in guitar lessons as soon as I am old enough!
Kaitlyn was reading me a book. My OT says it helps me organize when I lay on my belly.
Thanks again to Auntie Stacey, Uncle Cam, Kaitlyn and Colin for taking such good care of me TWICE this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXO

No comments: