Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy Belated 30th Birthday Auntie Gira!!!
I LOVE when you come and play, especially because your juggling makes me laugh!
Ok Ok... I'll smile nice!
The simple things....
Mama said a $42 box of diapers is even better when it entertains me for a half hour. I was being so silly and playing with the diaper box... check it out.





Tacos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Those of you that are not familiar with Q's eating issues may not totally understand what the big deal is about an almost 2 year old eating tacos.... BUT for Q it is a huge accomplishment!!! I can hardly wait to tell his ST on Wednesday. Quintin had a bowl of taco meet mixed with rice. Typically he refuses unique textures, but he really seemed to enjoy his tacos. I can't begin to tell you how exciting it was to watch him, and how proud I was to see this progress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers!


No comments: