Thursday, June 16, 2011

SPIDERMAN!!!!!

As I mentioned in my previous post, my parents decided to have Spiderman painted on Q's wall for his birthday present. Initially, it was going to be a Cubs jersey with Q Witt on the back. Q has a Cubs room. We went on to the painters website to look at her jersey samples. When Quintin saw Spiderman on her site he went NUTS! I kept explaining to him that he didn't have a Spiderman room. My INSANELY creative mother came up with the idea of having Spidey wear a Cubs jersey so it would stick with the theme of the room. When we decided on the Spidey that would work best, we talked about the web. Thank you to Great Papa & Grandma Betty for making up the additional cost for the web. It really does make the painting!



Q LOVES his Spidey... can you blame him? :-) Here is a picture that will give you an idea just how big he is. If you could hear the adorable conversations he has with his new buddy it would melt your heart!


You may remember pictures I posted a few months back of my parents playroom. Q's spiderman was painted by the same artist. Her name is Leslie Michaels and she is AMAZING! Check out her site!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: