Thursday, June 30, 2011

A memorable anniversary!!!

On Sunday we celebrated my parents 40th wedding anniversary. I can't say it was exactly a romantic and relaxing day for them BUT it was memorable!!!


We spent the afternoon at Joilet Speedway watching my dad and Uncle Jim race Nascar cars.

Me and my big boy
Daddy and our baby boy

Enjoying a beautiful day

Is it just my imagination or do they look THRILLED to be taking this picture?!?!?

Aunt Shari & Uncle Jim before the big race

Papa and his kiddos

Daddy's girls

It's almost time...

Always great to spend time with Coco

One last pic

Watching as Papa gets ready to go

GO PAPA & UNCLE JIM


ZOOM! Uncle Jim is in car in the front, and my dad in the back. They were doing just over 140 MPH here

They did GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Relaxing


Time for more snacks

"Who loves Auntie Stacey?"


"MEEEEEEEEEEE"


After dinner we surprised my parents and took them out to eat.

Happy 40th anniversary to the most amazing parents in the world!!! Love you both so much!


No comments: