Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Quintin Turns FOUR!!!!

Look who is FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Q was in his new Spiderman PJ's and wearing his crown bright and early Monday morning. He had one more gift to open....
A fishing pole!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We planned to spend the afternoon at a new beach by our house. Q has been talking about fishing with Randy for quite some time.

Gone Fishing (my favorite pic of the day!!!)


Silly boys

Q said he caught a few alligators

I had lots of fun playing with my camera so prepare yourself for LOTS of pics!





Can you even stand that little face????



"I think I caught something!!!"

Zachy really wanted to give it a go, but he just isn't ready yet!



Zachy LOVES the water as much as the sand.


He did get a little chilly after he took a spill in the water.




The boys building a sand castle

We ended our day at the beach with a picnic.


We had to hurry home because Quintin's final gift was about to arrive. He was lucky enough to have a VERY talented artist paint a personalized Spiderman in his room. I will post pics tomorrow.


No comments: