Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Zachary Peter Witt Arrives...FINALLY!!!!

He is here!!!! It was a very rough delivery. Zachary was born at 3:20 weighing 8lbs 7oz. When Q was born I had a window on my left side where the epidural didn't work. Would you believe I had a window on the right side this time. I am so glad it is over, and equally glad that I didn't realize how big he was! He is in the nursery now getting cleaned up. I can hear him screaming. Quintin is beside himself. I am waiting for a sandwich to be delivered and enjoying a second of quiet time. The family is downstairs having dinner. I will post pictures later.

2 comments:

Rachel Wiegman said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE the name!!! He is a big boy! I hope you are doing well! Tell Daddy and Big Brother congrats! Mya and I are sending a big hug your way! Way to go Momma! Can't wait to see his handsome little face!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Kel! You did great!! Very nice name too. All the best to you, Randy and Quintin. Sooo happy for you!