Monday, February 15, 2010

The past week.....

This is going to be a random post... and I am guess the last post before my brother arrives.
Today Mom & Dad took me to the "paint store" to make a platter for Mom for her birthday. I think they are trying to spend as much time with me as possible before life gets crazy.
Here I am practicing the poka dot method.

Daddy helped me make the platter perfect!



Here is Mom last week. This is her 38 week picture. She keeps talking about how uncomfortable she is, and how she is ready to get the show on the road.

I have been giving my parents a SERIOUS panic attack with sleep time. The other night Mom spent over an hour, and about 70 trips coming into my room to get me to sleep. Dad promised to take me sledding if I went right to sleep for my nap yesterday.... AND I DID!!! Nights are still not great, but mom & dad said I am making progress. I loved my special time with Dad!

No comments: