Friday, February 19, 2010

Some more pics!

Good morning to all. It is Friday morning and I am getting ready to pack up Zachary and head home. Randy and Q should be here soon. I am recovering more and more each day. Obviously the rough delivery has left EVERY muscle in my body pretty sore.
Zachary is doing wonderful. He is such an angel. He is nursing well, and sleeping so peacefully! Randy and I are so hopeful that he is going to be our "easy" kiddo:-) Here are some more pics from the past 36 hours. Thanks for checking in on us. We are excited for you to meet our newest addition. Hopefully things will go smoothly at home and we can open the door for visitors soon.
Lotsa love!




Q was so excited to give Zachary the special gift he picked out.
The 3 kiddos waiting, waiting, waiting for Randy to come out with some news.
SOOOOO happy it was over and I could finally get some food!
He's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



My nurse was AMAZING! It really makes all the difference in the world!


Dr. Collins came to check on Zachary and is pleased with how he looks. We see her again on Monday.

Zachary with his Godfather

No comments: