Sunday, October 25, 2009

Our Weekend

The past few weeks have been a little tough. I have been sick on and off. Of course it happened again this weekend. We had sooooooo many fun plans for Saturday and we had to cancel all of them. So much for pancakes with the Koczersuts, and Halloween fun with the Jurczyks.
I am such a good helper, I love to vacuum!
I was being so silly and walking around in Mama's Uggs
Now that I am going to be a big brother, I need a big brother room. I am so, so, so excited about my Cubbies room. I should be moving in very soon. Here is the scoreboard that is going to be above my bed. Notice who is batting, and which team is winning:-)

On Saturday night, Mama and Dada waited until I went to bed and then they headed next door for a Halloween party. Mama was a big prego pumpkin, and Dada was dressed up as our neighbor Rocky (the host!)

On Sunday, we went to have breakfast to celebrate Grandma's birthday. I was feeling better, but still not 100%.


Auntie Stac thought this card was appropriate, I can't imagine why:-)

Papa was sneaking in a kiss XOXOXO


No comments: