Sunday, October 4, 2009

fToday was a fun morning. We went apple picking with the whole Witt family! There are too many pictures to caption each one, but I will do my best!!
Dada & Grandma
Smiling with my cousin Will.

Looking for the perfect pumpkin!

Is this the perfect pumpkin?

Narrowing our selection to 2
Hanging with Auntie Shari
A photo opportunity moment with James

Mama LOVES this pic of me and Taylor.
Me and my cousins!
Cheese

Family pics
More family pics....

Grandma & Grandpa:-)

It's apple time!

This looks like a good one!

Thanks Grandpa, that looks delicious!



After apple picking we headed to the McHenry fire department for the open house. I was pretty tired by this point so it was a short visit.
How do I look?



We had a wonderful day! Unfortunately things this afternoon were not so pleasant. I was getting pretty crabby and refused to eat lunch. Mama and Dada were starting to worry about me. I slept almost 3 hours (this was their first clue). I woke up from nap with a fever and vomiting:-( Sure hope I feel better tomorrow!!!

No comments: