Saturday, October 10, 2009

Baby Morgan & Big Boy Bed

This week I had a very special visitor! Morgan Rose Powal made her first visit to my house. She is so cute, and I know we are going to be GREAT friends!!!! She has already grown so much since our visit just a few weeks ago. Mama sure did enjoy holding her, and I was way too busy to be jealous! Mama was VERY proud:-)
Today was a big day in our house. After 3 months of sleeping on a mattress on the floor I actually have a real big boy bed!!!! Mama and Dada have been nervous about this transition b/c I didn't handle the last transition well. It is only day one but I went right down for my nap and have been sleeping for over an hour so far. Thanks Uncle Adam for helping Daddy with my bed!!!! In just a few months I will be moving to my new Cubbies room!!!!!

No comments: