Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Day

It was such a wonderful Christmas this year. The boys were spoiled rotten, but more importantly, they were lucky enough to have lots of family time!
Daddy opening his special gift that Q picked out all by himself. Who doesn't need a flashlight:-) Quintin said it is so he can "see the bad guys."
"seriously Mom???"
The #1 gift on Quintin's list.... TRIO BATCAVE!!!!!

Captain America
Randy got me a new lens for my camera. It is perfect for a single portrait shot. Here is the first pic I snapped with my new lens.
Doesn't he look so domestic?
Zachy loves his Papa!
My big boy & my baby boy
Opening gifts at Grandma & Grandpa's

"Chillin with Grandma"
"Sweet, Batman!!!!"
Uncle Matt is so much fun!
Just call me "The Situation"
Silly cousins
The Witt Family:-)
Smile Zachy!!!!!
Zachary LOVES his new train from Grandma & Grandpa

No comments: