Sunday, December 26, 2010

Young's Christmas

Every year we head to my parents house first thing in the morning to celebrate Christmas. This year due to lots of busy schedules we decided to do it the night before Christmas Eve. We decided it was still necessary for the kiddos to be in their matching PJ's:-) Thanks Great Papa & Grandma Betty for the adorable PJ's!!!!!
Zachy loves to push this toy all over my parents house!
Mom & all her boys!
Zachy & "Uncle"

My little princess! She promises to always be my girl:-)
And the stud muffin
Great Great Auntie Carmie
Zachary was filled with enthusiasm:-)
A few months ago I saw an ad for a Spiderman video that will edit your child's face into the video. I called my mom immediately and told her it would be a FANTASTIC Christmas gift. The video is hilarious!!!!!! Here is a pic of the video playing. She got Colin a Spiderman one too, and Kaitlyn got Care Bears:-) We all got a good laugh watching the videos. Q wants to watch his 100 times a day!

"COOOOOL"
"Thanks Papa!!!"
"Thanks Grandma for all your HARD work making sure I had a special hand made stocking just like my cousins, brother & Mommy!"
My parents get us the Swarovski Crystal ornament every year to add to our crystal tree. The 2010 is beautiful!

Papa got Q a real LGB train for his first Christmas. In addition to helping the boy(s) set it up every year he also adds a piece to the collection for Christmas. Thanks for the special gift Papa!!!

Check out his new adorable Polo boots I got him. He can't exactly lift his feet in them b/c they are a little big and heavy but he is too cute in them!

No comments: