Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Traditions

"Don't I make a cute Santa?"

Q was hard at work making cookies for Santa

This was HILARIOUS! Q kept telling us to pretend he was Santa, put out a cookie for him, and then pretend to sleep. Then he would hide for a minute. When he came out he would act so surprised that there was a cookie waiting by the fire place for him. It was pretty comical!

We started a new tradition with the Jurczyk family last year. We head to Portillos for dinner first and then off to the Vernon Hills light show. We have taken Q every year and LOVE this tradition we have started with him. Of course, this was Zachary's first year:-) We love that the Jurczky family is now a part of this wonderful tradition!

Once we get into the light show we let Q hop out of his seat so he can really see all the amazing lights.
Zachy hung out with me
My BRAVE mother decided to have the Q, Kaitlyn and Colin over to her house to do a Christmas craft. Thank goodness my dad was there to help! There was spray painting involved! I can only imagine what happened while Stac and I were gone:-) All I know is the end result was a beautiful noodle tree made especially for Randy and I!

No comments: