Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Zachary is quite a piece of work! He is officially a belly sleeper and that has definitely helped improve his sleeping! There is no question that the colic is subsiding, BUT wouldn't you know.... TEETHING has started:-( He drools like crazy and is always chewing his hands. None of this matters a lick when you see him smile. I took this on my phone so sorry about the blurry quality.

Last week I ran to my sisters to drop some stuff off and ended up convincing her that I should take her kiddos home for a sleepover. The kiddos had a GREAT time. They used Uncle Randy as a jungle gym.


All three kiddos were up before 6:00, we were in the Dunkin Doughnuts drive through by 6:15... good times:-)

"I wanna be just like Daddy"

Quintin LOVES his playdates with Trinity!!!!
Oh, young love!


No comments: