Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Quintin Randall!!!!!!!

Our day started at 5:50 when Q came running into our room ready to start the birthday celebration. It was more like Christmas at our house this morning:-)
How old are you Q?????
THREE!!!!!

Check out this cool rocket ship... guess what Randy was doing last night??? Some assembly required:-)
Last month Grandma (Young) gave me the coolest birthday count down. She made it for me:-) Every morning when I would get up, I would move the magnet one day closer.... today I got to put it on the cake...YIPPEE... finally my birthday!!!

Thanks so much to Grandma (Witt) for making me the coolest Batman cake EVER!!! It tasted just as great as it looked!!!!!!!
Zachary is a lucky little boy...check out all the snuggles he got tonight......


Grandma (Young) made me this awesome Batman cape. She wanted to make sure that everyone knew it was my special day!! Thanks Grandma... I LOVE IT!
3 Amigos!

He shoots, he scores!


More snuggles for Zachary

Even Zachary enjoyed the fun of Chuck E Cheese!
Taking a break from the games to smile
Chuck E Cheese and the birthday boy The boys with Chuck E
Happy Family!!!!!!!!!
Make a wish
More love for Zachary
Funny thing is... not one of them was actually playing:-)
And again... even more snuggles for Z... did I mention what a lucky boy he is???
Grandma & Great Grandma Jo helping Q cut everyone a slice of heaven
So stinkin cute!
Daddy did such a great job helping Q open his presents!
Uh Will.... you are missing a tooth:-)
My lovie bug

Thanks Great Papa and Grandma Betty for my AWESOME Batman bike! I can't wait to take it for a spin! Love you both!!!!

No comments: