Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Kelby's 13th Birthday

On April 7th my family celebrated the 13th anniversary of the day Billy received my kidney. As most of you know, we call the kidney Kelby:-) Our busy schedules made it difficult for the family to get together to celebrate last week. Tonight we had an impromptu BBQ at my parents. Zachary is having a manageable day so I was able to relax a little and even do some blogging tonight. That is progress!!!!
We spent the majority of the evening in the screened in porch. It was a BEAUTIFUL night!
The kids had a blast!
Enjoying a relaxing dinner as a family, minus Randy... he had to work:-(
Auntie Stacey & Zachary
Is it obvious based on the way I look how exhausted I am?????
Celebrating THIRTEEN healthy years!!! Congrats Kelby:-) MANY MORE!!!
Showing our muscles...

This kiddos watching for deer
Papa and the boys making dinner

OMG... he is awake and he is NOT crying... AMAZING!!!!

No comments: