Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Update on my baby brother

My brother is almost here!
Mama went to the doctor today for a baby check up. The doctors are happy with her blood pressure, and progress. By this point with me, her blood pressure was sky high, she was swollen beyond belief, and on bed rest. She should have known I was going to be a handful:-) The doctors also told her they will induce her a week early. This would fall on mom's birthday. They won't make this decision for another 3 weeks, but it looks like my brother will be here within the next 4 weeks! Mama is pretty upset because the hospital has a restriction that doesn't allow ANY child under 18 in the hospital due to the H1N1 virus. Please cross your fingers that they lift this restriction before my brother is here. I can't imagine not being able to visit Mom & baby in the hospital!


No comments: