Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hockey + Nursery + Sleepover = FUN WEEKEND!

SUPER SATURDAY!!!!!
Mom took me to see John play hockey. At first I didn't even blink because I was so mesmerized. It didn't take long before I was yelling "Go John," and "knock em down John." I was so excited to see all his cool equipment! Good game John!
While we were at the game, Dad was finishing painting the stripes in the nursery. Some of you may remember when this was my room, there were faint blue stripes. Mom retaped them and Dad painted them. Pretty cool huh?!?!?!? They also painted the letters for his name for above the crib, but that's a secret!





Just before dinner time, Kaitlyn and Colin came over for a sleepover. We were being so silly playing dress up!
Look at my arm.... I sat right down and put it around Kaitlyn:-)
Time to brusha brusha brusha before bed.

Nighty Night

No comments: