Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter

EASTER MORNING
The Easter bunny came... YIPEE!!!! T-ball........COOL!!!!
Lots of other goodies in my basket too!

Dada was teaching me how to bat... although he kept trying to make me swing lefty.
EASTER WITH THE WITTS
Auntie Jo Jo hosted Easter brunch at her house. It was so much fun! After brunch we sang Happy Birthday to Great Grandma Jo. Her birthday is on Thursday. I love to sing "Birthday to you."

Happy Birthday, hope you like your necklace.

After brunch we had a HUGE egg hunt.

Dada helped me find all my eggs.

Auntie Jo Jo pushed me on the swing:-)

Are you surprised that I found a ball?
EASTER WITH THE YOUNGS

Cool..... check out the guitar I got from Auntie Stac, Uncle Cam, Kaitlyn & Colin... THANKS!
Hurry Dada.... I want to play
Let the chaos begin....
Another visit from the Easter bunny:-)

Grandma & Papa put this awesome Thomas costume in my Easter basket:-)

Colin got Spiderman.,..
And Kaitlyn got Hello Kitty.
Thanks Uncle Bill for putting together a GREAT egg hunt. He made us find one egg at a time. Each egg told us where to find our next one. I had so much fun, but I did need some help reading the clues.
Pretty sure when Dada takes the pony tail out that is our cue to go home. Grandma and Dada were being so silly and dancing!
Mama thinks that if she puts me in my pajamas I will get sleepy... WRONG! Thanks to my cousin Coco (Nicole) for a fun piggy back ride.


No comments: