Sunday, April 5, 2009

An Easter filled day!!!

This is going to be an obnoxiously long post:-)

Saturday started with an Easter egg hunt in Prairie Grove. We went with Auntie Stacey, Uncle Cam, Kaitlyn, Colin, Grandma, Papa, and Great Great Auntie Carmie:-)
Hi Bunny!
Can you believe it.... I am not afraid this year?!?!?!?!
Smiling with Mama & Dada
I was all ready to find some eggs!

Family photo


Hanging with Papa

Grandma says I have Dada's smile... what do you think?

On the move

Are there more eggs?
Grandma & Papa were helping me empty my eggs.
When we got home from the egg hunt, I was surprised with another egg hunt. Rocky, Ryan & Sam put together an egg hunt for me in my backyard.

The boys were watching me find eggs.

Sam was helping me collect lots of eggs.
I love to jump on the trampoline!

Wheeee.....

I was so tired from all the morning fun, that I took over a 2 hour nap:-) When I woke up, Mama told me that TT was coming over to decorate eggs. Uncle Adam, Auntie Nessa & TT got me lots of cool stuff for Easter. Look at my bucket of chalk.... I can't wait to draw all over the drive!
Thanks Auntie Nessa..... big hug-a-bugs!

I even enjoyed playing with the bag:-)
Decorating eggs.....
Dada was helping me decorate eggs.


Trinity and I played outside for a little while before the pizza came. We have so much fun together!
Heading upstairs for our first tubby together....

maybe our last. It was an experience:-)
Saturday was so much fun, but I am tired. I decided to take it easy this morning and just relax and read the paper.

No comments: