Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bailey Update

Things got pretty rough this morning. After speaking with the vet we decided it would be best if I had her looked at again. As I was getting ready to leave the house, she started having one of her "attacks." She was gasping for air and vomiting continuously. I wanted to let her work through it before I put her in the car. Unfortunately she only appeared to be getting worse. I put down a bunch of towels and put her in the car. She spent much of the ride getting sick. Of course with the weather conditions the ride felt like a lifetime. I honestly was starting to wonder if she was going to make it to the vet. After ANOTHER $300 we still don't know much. She is on a lot of meds and we are hopeful that we will see improvement tomorrow. Right now we are going to continue giving her small teaspoons of chicken and rice and hope she keeps it down. I know she is hungry but if we give her more than a pinch she can't keep it down. In the mean time we have the twins here for a sleepover. I will post some pics tomorrow:-)

No comments: