Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Celebrating the 4th!

I am a little behind on my blogging.... better late then never:-)


Although I was VERY apprehensive to take the boys in fear of melt downs, I agreed to give it a shot and go see the BEST fireworks ever. Arlington track puts on quite a show!! Here are the 6 kiddos looking absolutely ADORABLE!


We really didn't plan to be color coordinated!




"Thanks Uncle Cam for helping me bet on #5"


"WINNER WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER!"

Q won $12:-)

Situations like this can be tough for Q BUT he did GREAT and I was a very, very, very proud mama!



My parents were there too. It was great to spend the day with the whole family!

Getting ready for 3D fireworks!

Zachary did great too! He didn't go to bed until after 11:00 pm. I had to wake him up the next morning to head out to our next holiday celebration. Stand by for more pics!


No comments: