Thursday, May 12, 2011

I heart Mother's Day!!!

I <3 being a mommy! What could be more fun then a day to celebrate what I would consider the HARDEST job on earth?!?!?!?

We headed to my parents in the morning for a nice breakfast.


The kids love to cook with Grandma. They all have their own aprons at her house. They wanted to make sure she had an apron as well. It turned out super cute!

The guys did a great job making a yummy breakfast!

Tired guy!

Not only was it mommy's day, it was Cam's b-day... HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAM!

After breakfast we decided to go outside and enjoy the nice morning. Not exactly sure I would have encouraged playing in the dirty, but they were happy!



And a random picture of a random visitor... a wild TURKEY right on my parents driveway:-)



Hope all the mommies out there had a wonderful mother's day!

No comments: