Sunday, October 17, 2010

SuperGranny!

I am starting this post with this picture because it shows that my mom did in fact get a few minutes to relax. She was AMAZING! Randy and I were so thankful for all her help on vacation!
Zachary also got a chance to relax thanks to SuperGranny
My mom is going to need a chiropractor and a massage after lugging around Zachary in the Bjorn all week.
Even in the family pic.....
Notice she is still wearing the Bjorn while Randy changes his diaper

"BUSTED Grandma.... Chocolate Ice Cream...... Mom's gonna freak out!"

"But it made me happy:-)"
Grandma and Z bonding at Magic Kingdom
Bonding in the pool
Bonding at Epcot
Bonding during fireworks
Look at him looking at her:-)
My FAVORITE pic!
And even on the plane home.


There are no words that could explain how grateful we are! THANKS!!!

1 comment:

~Courtney, Danny, Cody, Aubrey, & Grady said...

What a GREAT Granny!!! This trip looks like so much fun (and probably a little tiring??) :0)