Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Zachary's 1st Photo Shoot

Last week we had professional pictures taken of Zachary. She did some with Randy and I, as well as with Quintin. Because I am using my 4 favorites on the announcement, I decided not to post those pics on the blog. Here are a few of my other favorites.
As for how life is going, well it is going:-) Randy and I are extremely tired. Zachary is a great little boy.... EXCEPT at night. He just refuses to sleep in his bassinet. This leaves Randy and I with only one option... to hold him. Of course this makes sleeping almost impossible for us. We are doing the best we can to take shifts so we are both able to get a few hours. Hopefully we will sort through this issue soon! Randy is home for another week and then I am on my own.... TOTALLY FREAKING OUT at the thought of this. Haven't quite figured out how to take care of my ball of energy 2 year old, and my cuddle bug 2 week old. Wish me luck!









1 comment:

Rachel Wiegman said...

He may be a little stinker, but he is a cute little stinker! Can't wait to meet him. Hang in there Mommy and Daddy!