Sunday, December 6, 2009

Every year we go to Auntie Jodi's school for pancakes with Santa. It was my first Santa visit of the season. Of course I couldn't wait to see him and then I couldn't sit still on his lap for longer than 10 seconds, just long enough for a quick pic:-)
After breakfast Mom headed to her first of THREE immediate care/ER visits of the weekend. While she was gone Daddy and I had a special date. We put up my other choo choo. Now I have two trains under my tree. One from Papa and one from Grandpa. I am a spoiled little boy!

Go Go Go



That night Mama had her annual girls Christmas party. Some of my "Aunties" came over before to visit. Auntie Carrie came with yet another GREAT book! She always picks out the best ones:-)
Mama and all my "Aunties." Mama was really happy that she was able to go despite not feeling well. Unfortunately things went from bad to worse for her on Sunday!


No comments: