Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I am TWO!!!!!


I is hard to believe I am already 2 years old! Can you believe I know how to count to 15 AND sing my ABC's?!?!?! I LOVE to talk, and repeat everything that I hear. Also, I like to go pee pee on the potty several times a day, although my diapers continue to be wet. Eating continues to be a struggle, but I sure have come a long way. I meet with my speech therapist every other week to work on becoming a better eater. Every Tuesday morning I meet with my OT. She helps me regulate my sensory issues. Finally, I meet with Jill, my DT, twice a month as well. We are all very thankful for all the help!!!! On Saturday, my mama and dada had a small birthday party for me. Here are some pics from the big day! The theme was Thomas the Train, because I am TOTALLY obsessed with Thomas.




No comments: