Monday, February 16, 2009

B-day Party & Kohl Museum

Last night Randy pulled off a surprise for my 30th Birthday. Thanks to all that were able to attend to help me celebrate!

Special thanks to my dad for switching his business trip to celebrate with me!





Q & TT eating pizza and Strawberries!

Even with all the chaos, Baby Jack was sound asleep with his mama:-)

Getting ready to blow out the candles.


Thanks for helping me open my gifts.

Kaitlyn was happy to help too!


Today, as I celebrate officially turning 30, Randy and I took Q to the Kohl Children's Museum in Glenview. It was chaos! Quintin was beside himself with excitement.


Here are the boys playing the drums.Playing in the water room.

Q was sending an e-mail.


The big Birthday ended with a trip to Fox Valley Tattoo. I got my first tattoo.... AHHHH!!!! Then out to dinner with my hubby:-) What a great day!


No comments: