Monday, December 8, 2008

First Post

This is my first official post. I finally decided to create a blog.... blah blah! I thought I would start by sharing a few pics from our weekend. It was a holiday weekend. We went to Aunt Jodi's school Saturday morning to have pancakes with Santa. Quintin was happy to see Santa from a distance, sitting on his lap was another story. Then Saturday night I had my 15th annual girls Christmas party. It is always so great to see my girls! Yesterday we took Q to see Santa again and YIKES, what a mistake! He screamed and refused to sit with Santa. What he did enjoy was riding up and down the escalator:-) After that experience we drove through the Festival of Lights. Quintin LOVED it!!! He spent 20 minutes saying "ho, ho,ho" and "WOW." The amazement on his face was so stinkin cute. I hope to take him one more time this season.




No comments: